DON'T RETIRE RICH

Sunday 15 August 2021

DECLARE YOUR FINDEPENDENCE DAY today !!

When is the fight for Freedom spark ignited?
When you are disillusioned with the present situation and know (not just feel) that life can be so much better, beautiful, enjoyable when you have freedom
This is the same for a country, a society, and even for your financial life. 

Exactly the same way Mahatma Gandhi, Sardar Patel, Subhash Chandra Bose would have felt against the British Rule. 

And then the great blessed souls made a public declaration for FREEDOM and achieved it. 
Yes. You too need to declare that you are ready for Financial Freedom and go ahead and achieve the same. 

Remember, once you declare your freedom, you can never go back. So either declare your freedom or continue to lead the mundane, dull, tough, boring life

Nothing is Impossible. 
DECLARE YOUR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE TODAY
DECLARE YOUR FINDENPENCE DAY NOW!

DECLARE THAT YOU WILL LEAD YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE! 
DECLARE THAT YOU WILL LEAD YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU DREAMT OF!
ZERO DEBT, NO WORRIES OF HOW TO PAY BILLS, 
GOING ON LUXURY TRIPS EVERY QUARTER, 
DOING ALL THAT YOU ALWAYS THOUGHT ONLY THE WEALTHY DO.......Yes... it's not a dream ...it can be a REALITY. 

Break FREE today. 
Break the Prison of Debt, Poverty mentality holding you back and BREAK FREE and come out of Financial Slavery !!
Take control of your life. 
Stop taking orders. Start taking command of your life!
Stop taking donations...Start GIVING DONATIONS! (just think about this will give you goosebumps for sure) 

Financial Success is waiting for you. You just need to declare your Findependence Day and start the journey. 

Turn your Fear into FOCUS. 


THE FINANCIAL FREEDOM PLEDGE

DECLARATION OF MY FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE

I, hereby, take a pledge and commit to becoming Financially Free and Financially Independent.
I realise that no teacher, no government can provide me with Financial Freedom and that I need to achieve the same myself. 
I will pledge to make that my NEEDS are given the topmost priority and not my Needs.
I will INVEST before Spending
I will make my MONEY work for me
I will be Disciplined with my Money Decisions and not get swayed by Discounts and Offers
I will STAY invested with Adequate Asset Allocations and not get panicked during Stock Market Volatility
I will make myself educated about Personal Finance and upgrade myself from being Rich to Wealthy. I will make sure I DONT RETIRE RICH but Wealthy!
I will make sure that I have adequate Term Insurance, Health Insurance, and Accident Insurance and my family is protected
I will make sure that I have a WILL and do proper Estate Planning. 
As a responsible citizen of India, I will help my friends also to become Financial Independent and declare their Findenpence Day!

SRIKANTH SHANKAR MATRUBAI

CONGRATULATIONS!
Today is the FIRST day of a new life. 
A Dream Life which you deserve to live but weren't !




DECLARE
YOUR 
FINANCIAL 
INDEPENDENCE 
DAY 
TODAY
It may be someday in the future...
say, for example, 29th February 2028 
Declare that 
29th February 2028 will be my FINDEPENDENCE DAY !!


Yes..
29th February 2028 will be the day I will be FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT


#FindependenceDay #HappyIndependenceMonth #Srikavi #DontRetireRich

Findependence Day is the day to celebrate your freedom from debt, from obligations, your freedom from fear about what will happen tomorrow, and most importantly your own independence and freedom to pursue!








Kick the bad habits. 
Throw that Television out
Read the Life-changing book DONT RETIRE RICH 

And finally, remember dreams will remain dreams unless you start taking action. 
START TODAY
START NOW. 

The decision to take the journey for Financial Freedom has been done. 
For the action....read the articles in our blog and keep coming back here. 
Read our tweets.
See our Youtube Videos 
And You can be sure that you are on the 10-Lane-Highway for Financial Super Success in Life. 

All the best
Srikanth Matrubai





All the best,
Regards,
Srikanth Matrubai
MUTUAL FUND DISTRIBUTOR
REBALANCE VOLATILITY CERTIFIED COACH
Srikanth Matrubai, Author of the Amazon Best Seller DON'T RETIRE RICH


You are strongly encouraged to consult your financial planner before making any decision regarding this investment. The views expressed here are the author's personal views and should not be interpreted as a recommendation to invest/avoid.

 
Srikanth Matrubai Author of the Amazon Best Seller DON'T RETIRE RICH

Do read the book and give your valuable feedback and request you to post positive comments on Amazon. https://amzn.to/3cHUM6M/ 

You can purchase the book on Amazon and Flipkart 

For the best of ideas on where to invest to create Mountains of Wealth 
join my TELEGRAM channel
WEALTH ARCHITECT
    https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAELl4KUnaJzi-JJlDg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKS BY AUTHOR

Recent Most Popular Posts

CRUSH YOUR DEBT WITH OUR EFFECTIVE TIPS

  A person in debt is always in fear and full of tension. Dealing with debt can seem overwhelming. FEAR NOT!! We are here to guide you...